Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices. Our mission is to create better places, for us to live and work at.
Flow and Form is re imagining how real estate assets are traded, built and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best in class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
We want to build a different type of company that’s focused not only on the bottom line, but also the happiness of our customers and team, and our personal growth along the journey.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
We are looking for a person who can:
- Own: multiple steps within the business processes and communication.
- Teach: other involved team members and partners on how to get better at their craft.
- Learn: new trends, stats and intel on business development, partnerships, and real estate domain.
- Improve: efficiencies within the sales process and brand visibility.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing
Bonus points for:
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Experience working with technology service or product businesses
- Account Management experience
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 16000 - 26000 HRK / month (Bruto).
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Free books: All the free books you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
Give us a call or come by for a drink at any time, it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply.
Feel free to ask us anything, give us a visit or send something cool.
Your application will be reviewed by Marko and Doris (they are real - not bots 🧑👩). They are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. Doris and Filip will get back to you in 48 hours.