Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices. Our mission is to create better places, for us to live and work.
Flow and Form is re-imagining how real estate assets are traded, built, and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best-in-class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow, and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Design Interns to work alongside some of the best talents in innovative digital solutions.
An Intern’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components, floormaps, and interactions. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you are hungry for knowledge and want to evolve as a designer, we’d like to meet you.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
You are a person who can:
- Collaborate: with other involved team members and partners and bring new ideas to the table.
- Learn: new trends, stats, and intel on design-driven development, architecture, and real estate domain.
- Improve: efficiencies within the development process and architecture.
- Create new designs in collaboration with the design team.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- A solid understanding of UI/UX design
- English fluency, your Creative Director, and all of our clientele speak English
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- Entry-level knowledge of design software like Sketch and Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- You will be part of a newly composed design department focusing on PropTech and AGI, a will to grow and improve in UI/UX and interaction design is a given
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Holiday/Vacation allowance: Christmas, Easter, summer vacation.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Health: Paid annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you feel awesome even outside work.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
- Office: Cool and spacious new office with kitchen supplies (stacked fridge, fruits, and coffee) and a free parking space.
- Relocation costs: If you are coming from anywhere else but Zagreb, we offer to cover the costs within the scope of our Job Relocation Package.
- Transportation costs: We offer to cover the costs of your trip to the office (Zagreb 1st zone).
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Education: Free books, online courses, and conferences: all the free books and courses you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Pets policy: We are a pet-friendly office, and we offer to pay pet insurance for your vaccinated and a microchipped furry friend (a dog or a cat).
- Industry mentoring: Regular in-house mentoring sessions on Proptech.
We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.