Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices. Our mission is to create better places, for us to live and work at.
Flow and Form is re imagining how real estate assets are traded, built and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best in class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and motivated software engineer proficient in DevOps. The position includes opportunities to develop quickly through wide range of concepts, independent work, new responsibilities and in-depth mentoring.
We want to build a different type of company that’s focused not only on the bottom line, but also the happiness of our customers and team, and our personal growth along the journey.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
- Own: multiple steps within the infrastructure, processes and communication.
- Teach: other involved team members and partners on how to get better at their craft.
- Learn: new trends, stats and intel on automation, building software, architecture, and real estate domain.
- Improve: efficiencies within the development process and architecture.
- Creating secure and friendly processes for building and deploying our team’s software
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Resolving errors and bugs, and creating automation tools for solving those
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration with data storage solutions
- Advanced knowledge of a cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Advanced knowledge of *nix based systems
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash, Ruby, Python, ...)
- Advanced experience in working with Docker
- Advanced system architecture design and knowledge of design and architecture patterns
- Experience in configuration management and provisioning software (Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, Cloudformation,...)
- Basic knowledge in working with a relational database (PostgreSQL, Mysql, MSSQL)
- Experience in working with Git version control
- Knowledge of at least one build tool (Jenkins, CircleCI, BuildKite, ...)
- Clear and honest communication among team members
- Agile workflow
- Excellent English speaking and writing
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols
- Basic knowledge of web development procedures and problems (web ecosystem)
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 16000-26000 HRK / month (Gross).
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Free books: All the free books you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
Give us a call or come by for a drink at any time, it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply.
Your application will be reviewed by Filip and Doris (they are real - not bots 🧑👩). They are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. Doris and Filip will get back to you in 48 hours.