Who are we?
Flow and Form designs and develops software for real estate and technology businesses. The software we build assists building owners and businesses around the world to make better offices, homes, and other physical spaces. We are a team of 20 super-talented people with offices in Zagreb.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for overseeing a team of engineers in the completion of engineering projects. Their duties include hiring and training qualified engineering staff, setting project budgets and timelines for completion, technical leadership and helping their staff run tests or troubleshoot issues with prototypes.
- Developing detailed plans for new designs and products
- Making determinations for equipment, staff and training needs
- Proposing project and program budgets
- Hiring and supervising staff
- Checking their team’s work for technical accuracy
- Ensuring the validity of methods used by staff
- Coordinating work with other managers and staff
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in the engineering field.
- 5+ years engineering experience
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Detail-oriented for understanding complex systems and the ability to pay attention to details, as a minor error can result in major problems.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with REST API applications
- Experience with Agile workflow
- Excellent English speaking and writing
Bonus points for:
- Experience with React and React Native
- Experience with iOS / Android mobile development
- Knowing your way around test driven development
- Experience with JSON:API/GraphQL standard
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 30.000 - 42.000 HRK / month (gross). Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Joining an R&D team working on digitalising and optimising buildings using IoT, AI, and other cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours, an option of remote work, and no overtime, not even a little bit.
- Christmas, Easter and vacation bonuses, covered transportation and relocation costs
- All the books and courses you like - for free, no questions asked.
- 100% paid sick leave, annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you stay in shape.
- Latest equipment and tools for your best work. And all the books and courses you like - no questions asked.
- Clear growth path in your career and opportunity to take ownership of the projects you find interesting
- Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.