Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices. Our mission is to create better places, for us to live and work.
Flow and Form is re-imagining how real estate assets are traded, built, and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best-in-class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow, and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We want to build a different type of company that’s focused not only on the bottom line, but also on the happiness of our customers and team, and our personal growth along the journey.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
You are a person who can:
- Own: multiple steps within the frontend architecture process and communication.
- Teach: other involved team members and partners how to get better at their craft.
- Learn: new trends, stats, and intel on frontend development, architecture, and real estate domain.
- Improve: efficiencies within the development process and architecture.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Developing new user-facing features using React.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Understand software architecture and the way it is deployed
- Experience in solving challenging technical problems
- Experience in React.js
Bonus points for:
- Experience with JSON:API/GraphQL standards
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 18.000 - 31.000 HRK / month (gross). Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Holiday/Vacation allowance: Christmas, Easter, summer vacation.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and an option for remote work.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Health: Paid annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you feel awesome even outside work.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
- Office: Cool and spacious new office with kitchen supplies (stacked fridge, fruits, and coffee) and a free parking space.
- Relocation costs: If you are coming from anywhere else but Zagreb, we offer to cover the costs within the scope of our Job Relocation Package.
- Transportation costs: We offer to cover the costs of your trip to the office (Zagreb 1st zone).
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Education: Free books, online courses, and conferences: all the free books and courses you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Pets policy: We are a pet-friendly office, and we offer to pay pet insurance for your vaccinated and microchipped furry friend (a dog or a cat).
- Industry mentoring: Regular in-house mentoring sessions on Proptech.
Feel free to ask us anything or schedule a visit - it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply. We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.