Who are we?
Flow and Form design and develops software for real estate and technology businesses. The software we build assists building owners and businesses around the world to make better offices, homes, and other physical spaces. We are a team of 20 super-talented people with offices in Zagreb.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a People and Culture Manager who will be responsible for human resources functions, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, and development, as well as helping the communications team with employer branding efforts.
The ideal candidate has a positive mindset, plays well in the team, encourages ownership over projects, and is able to motivate others within the organization.
- Own the employee experience and be an advocate for all team members
- Organize and execute recruitment processes such as introduction interviews, maintain hiring pipeline and candidate retention while working closely with hiring managers and team leads
- Support the new hire onboarding process: train employees on company standards, benefits, and culture. Perform check-ins with new hires 30-60-90 days in
- Coordinate well with office and payroll managers
- Drive internal employee recognition programs, monthly events, company-wide meetings, and social events that align with company values, team buildings, foster connection, and drive the desired culture
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, and new technologies in human resources and talent management
- Lead the design, launch, and analysis of staff satisfaction surveys
- Oversee performance management activities including ongoing feedback, annual performance evaluations
- You are eager to contribute to the scaling of a rapidly growing software business
- You have a demonstrated interest in people and human resource management
- You are positive, creative, outgoing, and empathetic
- You have a willingness to learn and grow
- You are organized
- You enjoy communicating with all levels of an organization, one-on-one or in groups
- You have experience with or a desire to learn modern HR tools to run a business: Google Docs, JIRA, TalentLyft, Slack, and others
Bonus points for:
- Marketing and Employer Branding experience
- Experience with IT companies and communities
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 14.000 - 30.000 HRK / month (gross). Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Flexible working hours, an option of remote work, and no overtime, not even a little bit.
- Christmas, Easter and vacation bonuses, covered transportation and relocation costs
- 100% paid sick leave, annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you stay in shape.
- Latest equipment and tools for your best work. And all the books and courses you like - no questions asked.
- Clear growth path in your career and opportunity to take ownership of the projects you find interesting
- Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.