Who are we?
Flow and Form designs and develops software for real estate and technology businesses. The software we build assists building owners and businesses around the world to make better offices, homes, and other physical spaces. We are a team of 20 super-talented people with an office in Zagreb.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Product Designer responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully-functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
At this position, we are looking for a person who is able to mentor junior designers.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Identify opportunities for new products
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Gather feedback from product users
- Mentor junior UI/UX designers
- 2 years minimum of solid product design or UI/UX design experience
- English fluency
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Portfolio or samples of design projects
- General understanding of design systems
- Advanced knowledge of UX methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of design software (Adobe Creative Suite and Figma)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- You will be part of a newly composed design department focusing on PropTech and AGI
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 20.000 - 38.000 HRK / month (gross). Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Joining an R&D team working on digitalising and optimising buildings using IoT, AI, and other cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours, an option of remote work, and no overtime, not even a little bit
- Christmas, Easter and vacation bonuses, covered transportation and relocation cost
- All the books and courses you like - for free, no questions asked
- 100% paid sick leave, annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you stay in shape
- Latest equipment and tools for your best work. And all the books and courses you like - no questions asked
- Clear growth path in your career and opportunity to take ownership of the projects you find interesting
- Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly
We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.