Who are we?
Robin is the hybrid workplace company. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. It is our mission to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community regardless of location. You'll be joining a team of 20 super-talented people in the Zagreb office.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. Someone who is interested in building the next generation of products that make buildings better places to live and work at.
You will join a dynamic environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on our own products and vision. This is not an agency role with multiple clients or a traditional project manager role, you will be taking ownership of one product with an in-house team to deliver a better experience to its customers.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles and responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability and allocation – both internal and third party.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritising activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Driving product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Representing the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven working experience in product management in a business software environment (B2B)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Familiarity with mobile and web application design and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of development and roadmap processes
- Great organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project and product management software tools
- Positive attitude towards work and new challenges
- Experience working on building smart homes, property management, or other related PropTech solutions
- Knowing how to code or do UI/UX (optional)
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 20.000 - 40.000 HRK / month (gross). Our range is long as it depends on the candidate's experience within our seniority ranks, which include Manager, Senior, Staff or Principal. Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Flexible working hours, an option of remote work, and no overtime, not even a little bit.
- Christmas, Easter and vacation bonuses, covered transportation and relocation costs
- 100% paid sick leave, annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you stay in shape.
- Latest equipment and tools for your best work. And all the books and courses you like - no questions asked.
- Clear growth path in your career and opportunity to take ownership of the projects you find interesting
- Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.