Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices, we are here to change that.
Flow and Form is reimagining how real estate assets are traded, built and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best in class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and motivated Machine Learning Engineer proficient in Python. The position includes opportunities to develop quickly through wide range of concepts, independent work, new responsibilities and in-depth mentoring. This role is not a full-time machine learning role, but primarily a Senior Python developer role with data science and machine learning.
We want to build a different type of company that’s focused not only on the bottom line, but also the happiness of our customers and team, and our personal growth along the journey.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Continuous research on machine learning and data science techniques
- Lead the teams enthusiasm towards ML and keep looking for solutions
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions MySQL, MSSQL, Mongo, PG
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience in working in full-stack environments
- Understand software architecture and the way it is deployed
- Experience in solving challenging technical problems
- 3-5 years (or more) of Python programming experience
- 1 or more years with Django REST Framework or comparable tooling
Nice to Have
- Ideally, some Machine Learning / Data Science skills
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow, Keras.
- Experience with other programming languages
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 15.000 - 29.000 HRK / month (Bruto).
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Free books: All the free books you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
Give us a call or come by for a drink at any time, it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply.
Feel free to ask us anything, give us a visit or send something cool.