Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices. Our mission is to create better places, for us to live and work.
Flow and Form is re-imagining how real estate assets are traded, built, and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best-in-class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow, and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio or samples of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
We are looking for a person who can:
- Own: multiple steps within the scope of the client and our own infrastructure.
- Teach: other involved team members and partners on how to get better at their craft.
- Learn: new trends, stats and intel on backend development, architecture, and real estate domain.
- Improve: efficiencies within the development process and architecture.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- 3 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience
- English fluency, your Creative Director and all of our clientele speak English.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio or samples of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- Entry-level knowledge of design software like Sketch and Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- You will be part of a newly composed design department focusing in PropTech and AGI, a will to grow and improve in UI/UX and interaction design is a given
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 15.000 - 30.000 HRK / month (gross). Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Relocation costs: if you are coming from anywhere else but Zagreb, we offer to cover the costs within the scope of our Job Relocation Package.
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Education: Free books, online courses and conferences: all the free books and courses you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Industry mentoring: Regular in-house mentoring sessions on Proptech.
- Office: cool and spacious new office with kitchen supplies (stacked fridge, fruits and coffee) and a free parking space.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and an option for remote work.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Health: MultiSport Card.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
Application deadline: 18 January 2021
Feel free to ask us anything or schedule a visit - it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply. We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.
Your application will be reviewed by Andrea (she is real - not a bot 👩).