Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices, we are here to change that.
Flow and Form is reimagining how real estate assets are traded, built and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best in class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person with experience in building technology solutions for clients, strong in communication (English) and relationship building. Ideal candidate should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that he/she oversees. We see you being able to analyse technical details of the project together with Project Owners, Project Managers, Designers and Developers constructing product roadmaps and setting up budgets.
We want to build a different type of company that’s focused not only on the bottom line, but also the happiness of our customers and team, and our personal growth along the journey.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance and manage them using appropriate systems, tools and techniques like JIRA, Harvest and others.
- Manage the relationship with the client and partners
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Take good care of your teams, make sure there is a healthy working environment and that we all have some fun along the way
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 15.000 - 29.000 HRK / month (Bruto).
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Free books: All the free books you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
Give us a call or come by for a drink at any time, it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply.
Feel free to ask us anything, give us a visit or send something cool.